Damaged sewer lines can lead to a variety of costs and health hazards, which is why it is important you get repair and replacement services from someone you can trust. At GR Plumbing and Rooter, we are sewer line repair and replacement specialists with decades of experience under our belt. We use state-of-the-art technologies and bring expansive know-how to every job. When you schedule one of our sewer repair and replacement services in Los Angeles, you can be sure the solutions we provide will save you time and money. Whether you need help in an emergency or want to get ahead of potential issues, contact us today.
Sewer Line Issues? Call Us.
When you trust us to repair or replace your damaged sewer lines, we take great care to provide results that are tailored to your property and made to last.
For every customer, we do the following:
- Identify pain points, cracks, or damaged parts of your pipes using our sewer camera inspection technology and other effective methods. Our inspection allows us to pinpoint and address exact problem areas, so you do not spend money on repairs you do not need.
- Provide you with an explanation of the scope of the damage and the necessary repairs, in addition to a free estimate for the cost of our service.
- Get to work using our expert techniques and cutting-edge tools, such as trenchless technology, to provide you with solutions that save time and money.
In the past, the only way to repair damaged sewer lines was to dig them out and perform a full replacement of the problem area. With the trenchless technologies we use at GR Plumbing and Rooter, it is now possible to avoid digging entirely. When we service properties, we utilize our sewer camera systems, pipe bursting methods, and cured-in-place piping (CIPP) technology to deliver non-invasive solutions.
The advantages of trenchless technologies are huge:
- Digging a trench requires heavy machinery and extra hours of labor. Trenchless technologies avoid all of this, saving you time.
- Trenchless technologies save you money because they allow for targeted repairs. This means you only have to pay for the repair materials you need.
- Trenches can make a mess of your yards, gardens, and other landscaping, but our technologies do not even touch them.
Safety Is Our Priority
Broken or damaged sewer lines can allow unclean water to get in places it should not. This can lead to contamination of your clean water supply, which can be a severe health hazard. If you notice a foul smell around your property, slow and/or gurgling drains, or other signs of sewer problems, do not hesitate to call us. We can identify the issue on your property and work to provide a solution fast.
There are times when your property will need a full sewer line replacement, which requires excavation. When this is the case, you can trust us to replace your pipes safely and efficiently because we are certified to perform these projects from the state of California and the US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are also sure to get the necessary licensing from the cities where we work to perform your replacement.
30+ Years Experience
Small, Local Company
Family Owned & Operated
Clean & Professional
"These guys found it almost immediately."- Josh B.
I wish I could give them more stars!
"They came out the day after to get started on the job and they immediately found not only the problem itself, but the cause of the problem."- Sophia B.
Fast, friendly, and high quality service.
"The price was the same as a quote from another plumbing company in town."- Damon B.
Would definitely hire them again for future projects.
"Very clean work and ensured that everything was working great and that we were satisfied."- Adelmo O.
"GR plumbing put my mind at ease with a detailed inspection and quote!"- Jamee Z.
Aside from being your top choice for sewer repair and replacement services in Los Angeles, we can perform high-quality work on key parts of your infrastructure. At GR Plumbing and Rooter, we have the skill and knowledge to repair and replace the sewer tap and lateral lines that connect your property to the municipal water supply.
We have made countless customers happy with our comprehensive services. If you have problems with your sewer lines that need to be fixed, ask us about the other parts of your infrastructure. Often problems with a line can compound. We will be glad to locate any additional fixes and address them before they get worse.
We have your sewer line repairs covered! Call us at (323) 629-8413 or contact us online.